Thank you for joining me this week, September 24th, in the latest edition of AG Weekly where we share interesting, educational and inspiring positive events and content. I hope you had a great weekend! Hope you enjoy :-)
- A good book : The Richest Man in Babylon - At $0.99, this book could be the best buy on the internet. If you do a little digging, you could probably find a free copy out there too. It takes barely an hour to read and would definitely be worth your time, both for the new and the experienced. If you are already familiar with the title, consider passing it along to someone you think it could help.
- What we're watching / listening to : MMA Fighter Makes Down Syndrome Super Fan's Dream Come True - Video - The joy from this young man is palpable. What could you easily do that could change the course of another person's life? Shout out to Diego Sanchez for the positive energy. He didn't have to do this, but he did.
- Quote that struck a chord : “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
- Food makes us happy, try this : pumpkin cake + semifreddo push pops by Molly Yeh
- Activity : Walk somewhere you would normally drive. Does it take you 5 minutes to drive to the grocery store? It'll probably only take 15 or 20 to walk. Give it a try and notice what you see. It'll be worth the 10 minutes.
This week we are celebrating the launch of our new Roasted Lightly Salted Macadamia Nuts. Use the code 'TROPICAL' for a free jar ($10 off), with any order with a 4 pack Mix and Match on getagstandard.com ( if you have any questions with how to apply this deal, you are welcome to respond to this email. )
Thanks! Have a wonderful week and we hope you enjoy.